Unit-1 MCQ’s for Social Welfare Supervisor Exam: Here we are going to share some important sure short “Unit-1 MCQ’s for Social Welfare Supervisor Exam”, so that candidates who are preparing for this social welfare exam can get help from this mcq’s.
Unit-1 MCQ’s for Social Welfare Supervisor Exam.
1. According to ___________ society is a web of social relation.
2. Who has compared society with an organism?
3. According to the theory of divine origin about society it is believed that:
• Society is handwork of God
• Society is outcome of free
• Society has nothing to do with God
• Society grew slowly and steadily.
4. Force theory about origin of society makes us believes that:
• Society was given by God
• Force brought society into existence
• Force has nothing to do with the emergency of society
• Force has no relevance with the coming of society.
5. Patriarchal and matriarchal theories about the origin of society believe that society emerged as a result of:
• Social contract
• Expansion of family
• Evolution of several factors combined together
• Use of brute force.
6. Patriarchal theory about the origin of society believes that:
• Society was given to man by God
• Society resulted because of use of forces.
• Society became possible as a result of expansion of family headed by mother.
• Society became possible as a result of expansion of family headed by father
7. Who of the following had defined society as union in itself?
• A.W. Green
• R.M. Maclver
8. Who of the following as defined community by saying that, “Community is a social group with some degree of “we feelings’ and living in a given area?
• Arnold G.
9. One of the basic elements of Community is that it is
• Created by an agreement
• Partly natural and partly created by some agreement
• Neither natural nor created.
10. Who definition about Society is this: a complex of forms or processes each of which is living and growing by interaction with the others the whole being so unified that takes place in one part effects all the rest?
• Maclver & Page
• I.F Cuber
• W.L Thomas
11. Who had defined society “as a system of usages and procedures, of authority and mutual aid, of many grouping and divisions, of control of human behavior and of liberty, all ever changing?
• John F. Cobber
12. Which of the following is the element of difference between community and society?
• Definite locality
• a group of persons
• Likeness of interest
• sentiment of oneness.
13. Which of the following statement is true?
• Society means likeness
• Society implies differences
• Society means mutual aid
• Society involves both likeness and difference.
14. A group of people organized for a particular purpose is known as;
15. The word “Sanskritisation” is coined by ;
• Y. Singh
• A.M Shah
• D.P. Mukherjee
• M.N. Srinivas
16. The term gender Stratification refers to stratification between..
• Income Groups
• Racial Groups
17. Social Stratification involves division of society in permanent group on the basis of…
• Culture difference
• The relationship of superiority and coordination
• Economic inequalities
• Religious differentiation
18. Which of the following are forms of social stratification?
• Income groups
• Landlords and tenants
• Casts and class
• racial group
19. The term social stratification refers to…..
• Division of population into different categories
• Division of population in term of class
• Division of population with a feeling of superiority & inferiority
• A kind of social differentiation and ranking
20. Marx’s recognitions of five types of society does not included;
• Ancient society
• Asiatic society
• Feudal society
• Tribal society